On 18 November 2013, Austin Mitchell MP tabled Early Day Motion 748: 100th Anniversary of the Bradbury Pound. MPs can now show their support by signing it. The more signatures, the more likely the media will take an interest. Eventually, it may become a Parliamentary debate.
Green Credit for Green Purposes is exactly what is possible with the Bradbury Pound!
To go even deeperÂ into the historic significance and economic relevance, please note:
- the Economic Research CouncilÂ publishedÂ Government Debt and the Creation of CreditÂ – with the Bradbury Pound as its cover – in 1981
- John Bradbury and Thomas PaineÂ is a 6,000 word article by the author ofÂ History of Usury
- Warmongers, Newspapers and the Ruling ClassÂ is another historic article by the same author that links WWI with the Bradbury Pound.
Altogether I published these articles so far – in chronological order:
- Bring Back the Bradbury Pound: interest-free and backed by public creditÂ – issued by the Treasury rather than Banks
- Treasury Committee has no plans to look into bringing back the Bradbury Pound, i.e. we need to lobby / educate the Committee
- Bring Back the Bradbury Pound! Towards 100th Anniversary of Historic Solution to end Britain’s crisis, austerity cuts & corruption
- The Bradbury Pound in Anticipation of its 100th AnniversaryÂ – after all, it’s the best kept secret – only a minute mention in Wikipedia!
- Today: 99th Anniversary of the Bradbury Pound:Â historic precedence of Government issued ‘Credit’
- Cutting Loose: Russia Today on ‘Hungary Pays Off IMF Debts‘
- Bring Back Bradburys to compensate victims of white collar criminals
- National Credit and the Bradburys – from the Author of the Money Bomb
- Author of the Money Bomb passes away – leaving an electronic heritage including the Bradburys!
- Which Side are You on? The Rothschild [City] or Treasury [Westminster]?
- Back to the Future: from 1914 [WWI] to 2014 [Bradbury Pound].
And I was guided to this Facebook page: Bring Back the Bradbury Pound
- The Zionist Bankers and the Great War (rinf.com)
- “I am afraid the ordinary citizen will not like to be told that the banks can and do create money. And they who control the credit of the nation direct the policy of Governments and hold in the hollow of their hand the destiny of the people.” – Reginald M (inquiringminds.cc)